PTS Syndicate have been in touch to let us know that there are now TWO new variants of their EPM magazine that will be hitting the stores soon, and this is sure to please both SR25/DMR and G36 users!
They told us:
“We are delighted to announce PTS EPM-LR AEG & PTS EPM-G AEG are available to order today!”
The PTS EPM-LR AEG is a “7.62×51 NATO” style magazine (pictured) for SR25/M110 (AEG) pattern rifles, and comes in the form of a 150-round mid-cap, constant-curve body. It’s compatible with G&P SR25/XM110 (AEG), Classic Army SR25 (AEG), and similarly compatible SR25 AEGs. The magazine is available in Black.
• Color – Black
• Material – Dupont™ ZytelHigh Performance Reinforced
• Dimension – 160 x 90 x26.5mm
• Weight – 200gapprox.
• Capacity – 150rds
• Compatibility- G&P SR25/XM110 (AEG), Classic Army SR25 (AEG), A&K SR25 (AEG)
The PTS EPM-G AEG for G36 AEG rifles features a constant-curve internal geometry for reliable feeding. It utilizes the same internal components as the former PTS PMAG M Version, and proprietary high strength polymer to ensure durability and performance in all environments. The magazine is available in Black.
• Color – Black
• Material – Dupont™ ZytelHigh Performance Reinforced Polymer
• Dimension – 190 x 75 x 25mm
• Weight – 195g approx.
• Capacity – 120rds
• Compatibility – Tokyo Marui,Classic Army, JG, SRC, Umarex, Echo1 and other G36, XM8, SL9, SL8 andcompatible G36 series Airsoft AEG.
We’ve heard good things from users of the AR EPM, and there’s certainly going to be a couple of “happy bunnies” in the AA crew as a couple of us have been working on DMR projects for the coming summer, and the PTS EPM-LR AEG looks a strong contender for our needs!