The STI Combat Master from ActionSportGames is the result of taking the classic 1911 design and updating it for the 21st century, and there just so happens to be one of the Airsoft Action Team that’s a HUGE fan of STI! That said, given this models connection to the “silver screen” we’re certain that it’s going to be popular with a whole host of players!
Designed with new refinements and modifications to the ‘2011’ platform to improve the ‘Combat Master’ for competition shooters, this revolutionary re-design sports a wide range of enhancements to give you the edge at the range or in an airsoft skirmish. The rugged metal slide has been cut and refined to lighten the pistol while carefully placed serrations and its stippled grip enable perfect hold and grip, even in the most testing conditions. The flared magwell and enlarged magazine release allow for flawless reloads while a perfectly tuned trigger ensures a crisp break and light response. Lastly, professional competition ‘target’ sights with a fibre optic foresight assist in rapid target acquisition!
While a highly regarded competition pistol, this exciting high performance handgun is perhaps best known, however, for its blockbuster appearance in the smash hit action movie John Wick 3 ‘Parabellum’ during the explosive shootout at the Continental Hotel!
The Combat Master is fully licenced by leading firearms manufacturer STI / Staccato so what you’re getting is as close to the “real deal” as ut can be!
• Fully licensed by STI / Staccato
• With CO2 magazine out of the box
• DVC pistol grip stippling pattern provide a comfortable and slip-resistant grip
• Outer barrel with rose gold coating
• Flared magwell for quick reloads
• Target style sights with fibre optic fore sight
• Extended magazine release
• The muzzle energy with CO2 magazine / gas magazine: 90 m/s (0.8J)
• Used by none other than John Wick himself, aka Baba Yaga or “The Boogeyman”
Available for pre-order now from your favourite local ActionSportGames stockist, and in the words of the man himself, “You Wanted Me Back…I’m Back!”