Once again our mates over at Gunfire have been in touch to let us know that they have a righteous new addition to their Primal Gear clothing and gear line in the shape of the G4 Combat Uniform Set!
As we’ve been tracking down good field gear worn by the AA Crew in THE CAGE each month, these sets look to be just the thing many of us may have been looking for!
Primal Gear is a range of Tactical and EDC equipment that’s now become quite established and well-respected amongst users, and if you pay Gunfire a (virtual!) visit you can check out the wide range of Primal Gear clothing and equipment that will be perfect for tactical operations, for EDC, and will surprise you with high quality of workmanship and attention to detail.
Why Primal Gear?
Equipment and clothing from Primal Gear is made from durable fabrics and components and is ideal for the harsh conditions we find on most airsoft fields. They make use of solid seams and high- quality components such as tape, Velcro and buckles to increase resistance and durability. In the gear section they offer an exceptionally wide selection of pouches, perfectly designed and made for magazines and tactical accessories, and their military clothing or EDC bags will satisfy even the most demanding user. A good, attractive price structure, combined with the high quality of Primal Gear equipment makes the kit ideal for you either as someone just starting their airsoft adventure, or for seasoned users that want a solid set of backup gear.
- The new design of the G4 uniform set includes trousers and a combat shirt, which thanks to the advanced cut will be perfect for any dynamic environment. The multitude of pockets will allow you to fit all your necessary equipment, and a set of pads will protect your knees and elbows against impacts. The shirt is adapted to be comfortably worn with plate carriers and tactical vests.
- Features of the Primal Combat G4 uniform:
- the material is a Polycotton reinforced weave Rip-Stop , increasing tear resistance
- a set of pads for elbows and knees (new design) is included
- There are two pockets on the shoulders with zippers, pocket flaps on the additional panels for receiving team markings / patches / morale patches, shirt with a zipped stand–up collar, Velcro adjustable cuffs, and a whopping 13 pockets in the pants, including roomy side cargo pockets and a small pocket for a flashlight / knife with a clip!
Coming in plain block colours and a number of popular camo patterns, the G4 Combat Uniform Set is available on the GUNFIRE WEBSITE right now, and we’re currently putting a couple of sets through their paces to report back on soon!