With Summer fast approaching, and the fact that we’re all gagging to get back out and play airsoft soon, perhaps it’s high time that you had a look at your seasonal footwear choice!
We’re big fans of US Brand BATES when it comes to our own footwear, with both Nige and Bill using the COBRA model in the hotter months of the year. If you like a mid cut rather than a high cuff boot though, the new RUSH is designed to respond to the speed of the game.
At its core a running shoe it’s built with the performance of a tactical boot. A lightweight breathable upper actively cools the foot, while the 4mm heel-to-toe drop provides the ultimate ground connection and stability.
Finished with a grippy rubber outsole and directional lugs for quick lateral movements, the RUSH is ready for action!
• Greater air flow to keep cool: open cell mesh upper
• Light yet strong support: Hot melt TPU overlays
• Rapid response to the ground: 4mm heel to toe drop
• Added protection and durability: reinforced toe box
• Perfect balance of grip and durability: rubber outsole
• Wider base for increased stability: dynamic EVA wedge midsole
• Lateral response movement: directional outsole lugs
• Shock absorption and rebound for lasting comfort: strobel foam construction
• Contoured to the foot for flexible movement: removable molded footbed
• Lock heel into place: molded heel cup
• Eliminates excess waste in manufacturing process: one piece upper construction
• Fits like a running shoe: built on an athletic last
• Actively pulls moisture away from foot to keep dry: moisture wicking lining
• Quickly secure foot for ideal fit: speed lacing system
[category Kit & Gear]