We just had an email from our good friends over at TAIWANGUN introducing TWO new models they’ve added to their line of GBB pistols from Army Armament!
Both the new models feature:
· Full Metal Construction – shortened slide with weight reduction cuts, reinforced frame and a 4-inch barrel.
· Realistic Blowback System – offers the most realistic action from GGB replicas available on the market.
· Double Stack Magazine – 28 rounds capacity magazine with a base pad for fast, smooth, positive reload.
· Fiber Optic Sights – for fast and certain sight alignment to accelerate aiming in unfavorable conditions.
· Ambi Thumb Safety – allows locking the slide without changes your grip on the pistol.
· Tactical Magwell – for fast reloads.
· Polymer Pistol Grip with Stippling – for better handling and control of the weapon while shooting in all conditions.
· Integral Frame Rail – to mount a flashlight in low light situations.
· Laser-Engraved Individual Serial Number.
· Adjustable Hop-Up Unit – to adjust the bbs flight path for better range and accuracy.
· Wear and Cold-Resistant Sealed Hop-Up Rubber – it is made of a silicone compound, which ensures tightness even at low temperatures.
· Reinforced Cold-Resistant Polymer Nozzle – a new design nozzle provides a better seal which translates into a stable shot force and increased mechanical resistance to damage.
· Sealed New Generation Magazine Valves – significantly improved magazine loading comfort, reduce gas consumption and ensure tightness and smooth operation of the entire replica.
Both pistols looks absolutely fantastic with the R603 being a little more “trad” whilst the R604 not only ups the ante in relation to “looks” but adds versatility as it’s RDS-Ready from the box! We’ve had some great results from other models in this well-priced line, so if you fancy a “1911” that’s just a bit different without breaking the bank, then these could be the very things!