Monday again, and we’re off and running into a whole new week after a busy weekend, and our mates at iWholesales let us know that they’ve recently had some new “9mm PCC”models in from CYMA who it appears continue to up their AEG-game!
Whilst there are some absolutely cracking-looking, modernised MP5-alike styles in the mix, it’s the Platinum 9mm Rapid Strike AEG models that have grabbed our attention as we’ve wanted to get our hands on one of these for a little while now!
Taking common ground with many other manufacturers CYMA have introduced THREE models, the PDW (image shown), SMG and SBR and they all look righteous! We’re told that these models come with the new Quick Buffer System (QBS) which allows for rapid spring changes that can be done by hand.
Features look great;
- Billet style CNC aluminum receiver
- CNC machined aluminum M-LOK handguard
- Compact design great for indoor and CQB use; easily clears doorways and chokepoints
- Flip-up front and rear sights
- Standard TM Compatible V2 gearbox w/ built in MOSFET
- PDW style retractable stock (buffer-tube stock for the SMG and SBR)
- Quick change spring system
- Reinforced gearbox with CNC gears and 8mm bearings
- Includes M-LOK mounted vertical foregrip for additional comfort and control
We’re going to be having our usual meeting with the guys at iWholesales in the next week or two, so hopefully we can snag one of these bad boys to finally put through its paces… watch this space!