After a busy weekend at MOA we’re delighted to see that models shown there are already being released into the wild, and the first “Hot Release” from our friends over at VegaForceCompany (VFC) is nothing less than the update to one of our favourite AR platforms, their stunning BCM MCMR, and on boy it looks GREAT!
Available in 11.5” and 14.5” the BCM MK2 MCMR builds on the foundation of the original model, but updates it with a bunch of all-new features in relation to the VFC AR Series GBBR Improved Lower Receiver Internal Structure and new Firing Pin Design;
- AR Redesign of the internal groove of the AR series GBBR lower receiver.
- The number of parts of the firing pin parts is less than that of the old version, and it is easier to maintain.
- The old version of the firing pin parts need to be directly installed on the lower receiver. The new firing pin parts is an modular parts, which is more convenient than the old version of installation and replacement.
- The new firing pin parts have a deeper installation position for effectively strengthen stability, and the improved lower receiver is equipped with positioning holes, which is not easy to cause installation deviation or skew during operation.
- Newly designed parts operation stroke, increase the stability when the firing pin is repeatedly operated.
Once again the MK2 MCMR is built under full licence from Bravo Company MFG, Inc. (BCM), with fully authorized markings, and benefits from steel parts both externally and internally… it also comes with the same industry leading barrel nut and lock-up design as originally introduced on BCM’s evolutionary KMR handguard, so the MCMR Series of handguards gives you complete modularity in the M-LOK platform!
The new tan/black finish also sings to us, and we hope that our friends over at VFC will let us have one for testing so that we can measure this new version up against the already-outstanding original! With much more to come in 2024, VFC will definitely be one of the airsoft manufacturers to watch!