At Airsoft Action we always love a bit of “player-driven design” as sometimes some really unique and useful items come about when the “user” gets involved with the “creation”.
A co-design gem of a project in collaboration with Stefano Panagini aka @stefanoice from Italy, “pint-sized versatility” is the essence of this product. H2S stands for hydration bladder and high pressure air systems, as the AEOLUS fits two 0.8L compressed air cylinders for high pressure air airsoft or a 2L Camelbak hydration bladder, and it works also as a first-aid med pack or EDC kit organizer.
The AEOLUS enables quick and direct access to contents with multiple compartments to keep things organized, an it’s MOLLE compatible while also can be attached to most plate carriers. A small, light, but mighty design, and a highly useful piece of kit for speed airsoft as well as general tactical gear use.
OneTigris AEOLUS H2S Assault Pack
- Original 1TG co-design product in collaboration with airsofter @stefanoice
- 500D Nylon construction of durability and dirt/water/abrasion resistance
- Measures at 13” by 7.5” by 3.5” and fits two 0.8L compressed air cylinders, one 2L Camelbak or similarly sized gear
- MOLLE compatible and can be attached to most plate carriers
- Also works as an EDC holder, medical aid pack, with a utility pocket at the back that fits an 12.9” iPad or mini laptop
- Mesh breathability backing for good airflow and extra comfort
- 7” by 5.9” loop panel for personalization with patches
- Premium YKK® snag-free zippers and UTX®D-Flex Stealth™ Buckles
- Lightweight, versatile and field tested
Material: 500D Nylon, YKK® Zippers, UTX® D-Flex Stealth™ Buckles