The lovely people at Tactree have been in touch again to let us know that their VIKTOS gear offering is growing, and one particular bit of gear (amongst many great items!) that took our eye is the VIKTOS UPSCALE SLING 2 BAG!
Larger than a chest slung buttpack, but smaller than current tactical slingbags, the VIKTOS Upscale 2 CCW Slingbag Bag in MultiCam was designed for minimalist concealed carry and EDC and as an ideal “Go Bag”. The CCW compartment will fit up to full-size pistol in the included universal Velcro® holster, or switch it out for your preferred holster. The ambidextrous, lightly padded, sling and CCW access compartment allow easy pistol access when worn on either side of the body.
The main compartment features elastic webbing and internal cargo pocket, perfect for holding extra magazines, tourniquet, and medkit . The padded upper compartment is a perfect place for spare eyepro. The Upscale can also serve double-duty with its rear Molle panel, allowing it to be attached to a plate carrier or other bag. In this configuration, the CCW compartment is capable of holding a 1.5-liter hydration bladder.
- Overall dimensions 15″ H x 7″ W x 4″ D
- 600d Cordura® chassis (Ranger/Nightfjall)
- 500d Nylon chassis (Multicam™)
- Custom sling hardware including quick release shoulder strap
- Light padding on shoulder strap adds comfort
- YKK® zippers with quiet pulls
- Rear Molle webbing
- Ambidextrous access concealed pistol compartment
- Universal Velcro® sleeve holster fits up to a full-size pistol
- Fits up to 1.5-liter hydration bladder with clip and hose routing (not included)
- Main pocket with organisers for magazines, tourniquet, medkit
- Padded eyeglass compartment
- Ambidextrous and stowable shoulder sling
- U.S. veteran design & developed
This looks ideal for longer duration games or MilSims where you need to carry those extra items to see you through the duration of a scenario, and we are liking the fact that it can also be attached to the rear of a plate carrier to act as a sustainment pack! If truth be told we’re very impressed by what we’ve seen from VIKTOS thus far, and we hope there’s a lot more to come!