There’s much excitement in the Airsoft Action office today as we just received a test sample of the new EMG / KRYTAC / BARRETT REC7 DI AR15 AEG Training Rifle from our friends up at Land Warrior Airsoft!
The marketing blurb tells us:
“Barrett Firearms, the innovators that brought us the first semi-automatic, .50 BMG shoulder fired anti-material rifle has been making quality firearms for over 30 years. The level of detail, craftsmanship, and innovation that goes into each Barrett firearm is a testament to their passion for what they do. The REC7 DI is Barrett’s entry into the AR market, the rifle features all of the same general ergonomics and layout of most standard AR-15’s we are all familiar with but key components have been improved upon to increase the weapons performance and reliability especially under adverse conditions.”
EMG have been working with both Barrett Firearms and Krytac to bring a high performance, accurate licensed representation of the REC7 DI AR-15 to players! Each rifle will be made as close to the real REC7 DI as possible while sporting the latest Krytac high performance, highly upgradable internals to give players that out of the box edge Krytac is known for.
- Barrett licensed alloy receiver with full trademarks
- Barrett REC7 DI 15″ M-Lok handguard
- KRISS flip-up front and rear sights, and pistol grip
- KRYTAC adjustable stock w/ battery compartment
- Full length MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny top rail
- Ambidextrous fire selector & sling loops
- KRYTAC Nautilus ver.2 mechbox w/ 8mm bearings; padded cylinder head, relief-cut cylinder window, easy spring access, anti-corrosion mechbox coating; Integrated FET system
- Adjustable rotary hopup w/ temperature & wear resistant hopup bucking
We’re very excited to have this new model, and of course will be getting it onto the range for some serious evaluation, and we’ll bring you the lowdown in the very next issue of Airsoft Action due to drop on August 15th!